Share this recipe
Indian spiced roasted broccoli
|Preparation time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
What You’ll need:
400g broccoli divided into florets
3tsp garam masala
30g sliced almonds
What to do:
1. Heat the oven to 200°c, 400°f or gas mark 6.
2. Put the broccoli in a large bowl drizzle over the oil and sprinkle over the garam masala. Toss the mixture thoroughly so the broccoli is evenly coated.
3. Tip into an oven tray and cook in the oven for 20-25mins until it’s tender and the edges are crisp.
4. While the broccoli is cooking heat a frying pan and gently toast the almonds until they are golden.
5. Once the broccoli is cooked tip it onto a serving plate and scatter over the almonds.
Why not try:
Great as a side dish for a curry.